This is how Lim Guan Eng's administration gets 'full support' from the Penangites.
1. Imposing a ban on water sports activities on the beaches, no jet-ski, not even a chance to have a boat ride. The reason given was to avoid any untoward incident. Picnickers are only allowed to sit on the beach and build sand castles or Rockets.
2. Demolishing stalls that provide extra income (in most cases, it's the only source of income) in the States, resulting in hundreds of people lost their business. It means the State Government encourages this people to resort to stealing and begging to make ends meet.
3. Disconnecting electricity and water supplies to poor households. Now they have to use candles to light up their homes, pick fire woods (is there any in Penang?) for cooking and and dig up wells for water. They government is teaching them a positive 'austerity' drive.
4. Barring the rakyat from coming to the Chief Minister's office. They must talk to their respective 'wakil rakyat' of the ruling party but this reps are not accessible. They are too busy playing 'balls'.
5. Telling Bloomberg that the Penangites are prospering more under Lim's administration, that he is responsible for developing the State. However, many Penangites are still living in poor condition, including on the island.
Aah! Impressive. Otherwise, there won't be any demo at the Masjid Negeri after the Friday prayers today to express their 'sincere gratitude' to Lim.
He is adorable, don't you think so?