Friday, September 10, 2010

What is Eid without forgive and forget...


Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, maaf zahir dan batin

To Allah SWT, forgive me for my sins,

To Omak and Abah, forgive this son of yours for being too busy,

To my siblings, let's forgive and forget,

To my family, I have forgiven you a long time ago,

To my relatives, let's forgive, forget and be one big family again,

To my bro Rockybru, let's call it 0-0 and forget that I used to borrow from you (issshkk...),

To the government, I am sorry for criticizing (once in a while),

To the Opposition, let's shake hands (for the time being),

To my fellow bloggers, go on with you good work,

To my readers, forgive me for I am not perfect,

To friends, let's keep on forgiving and forgetting before we die,

To those who dont like me, I like you and I forgive you,

To all Malaysians, let's celebrate this Eid in the spirit of friendship and without prejudice,

To Muslims in the United States, sorry that your Eid falls on Sept 11 (brave it!),

To Muslims in Palestine, Iraq and Afghanistan, go on protecting yourself, and

To non-Muslims worldwide who think Islam is a religion of terror, forgive yourself! In fact, no religion advocates to terrorism, right?

11 comments:

omar king said...

hahahahaha...

u are so funny la, bro. i like it.

also wishing u selamat hari raya, maaf zahir batin


- omar king -

MASTANA said...

jai,

kau kek mano ni? nak balik moncino ko? gayo oversea lagi ko?

meh la balik, buleh buek macam dulu2...

selamat!

Anonymous said...

is it true that tun dr mahathir easily forgive but not easily forget?

Anonymous said...

"To non-Muslims worldwide, Islam is not a religion of terror! Forgive yourself!"

???

STEEST said...

Very nice message.

Selamat Hari Raya to you and your loved ones.

Maaf Zahir dan Batin! :D

steven said...

you screw some but you love all..Selamat Hari Raya

adik, UM said...

salam bang, selamat hari raya aidilfitri, maaf zahir dan batin

lord draman said...

hehehehe.,.. i dont think rocky will ask u to pay back.

i know him well enough. u got a good bro in him, bujai.

SELAMAT AIDILFITRI

nurisa said...

kelakar la u ni.

saya terhibur walaupun tak dapat balik beraya di sabah.

dr shah said...

hoi!

balik la melaka, bro!

aku tunggu ni...

janice said...

i like your raya message, funny but meaningful.

selamat hari raya to u and family